Dr. Steve has provided chiropractic care to new born babies, 100 year old patients and competitive athletes. Each with their own specific spinal needs and challenges. As a result, he is able to treat a diverse group of people.
Here are some of the chiropractic techniques available
- Network chiropractic – This is a method of care that focuses on connecting with the nervous system. In other words, it frees the spinal tension that causes misalignment.
- BGI – Bio-Geometric Integration is an integrative approach to the science, philosophy, and art of chiropractic. It provides chiropractors with a greater understanding of the body’s innate geometry and connectivity. As a result, they are able to effectively release subluxations. Therefore, the effectiveness of each adjustment is increased.
- SOT – This technique restores a functional relationship between the head, the pelvis, and the spine. These structures protect our central nervous system. As a result, the nervous system functions at a higher level.
- Activator Technique – An activator is an instrument used to manipulate joints. The technique uses leg-length to determine where and when to adjust. Additionally, it helps discern when not to perform an adjustment.
- Thompson Technique – This is a full-spine adjusting technique. It emphasizes high-velocity, low amplitude, and some low-force procedures. In addition, it commonly uses the “drop table” during adjustments.
- Full Spine – This is an ancient practice. Full spine adjustments are specific forms of manipulation. It is based on restoring the structural integrity of the spine. The technique is often associated with a popping of the joints. However, it is described as providing immediate feelings of pain relief.
Please call the office with questions. 978.448.WELL (9355)
Spinal Self Care
***Temporarily unavailable due to COVID restrictions***
Sign up in the office, Call 978.448.9355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your spine doesn’t just hold your body upright. It houses the central nervous system. Your nervous system controls all of your body’s functions. In addition it controls how you perform physically and mentally. Learn how to reach your fullest potential and live with optimal health! The workshop is full of information, exercises and helpful tips. Bring a friend and spread the word! Help create a strong, healthy community!